29.12.08

recent outfits and a very stylish christmas!

I found this photo on my camera and I have no idea when its from, but I figured I'd post it because my tights are AWESOME:



I very much enjoy patterned tights and look forward to expanding my collection of them in the future.

On Christmas day I wore this:



Despite the fact that it was a very casual affair, I always like to have an excuse to dress up!



Our Christmas tree, which I nicknamed Seth Rogan (because it was a little chubby, but still amazing) and then made my boyfriend. It looked so lovely all lit up!

Some stylish gifts included:

Style bibles by Ms Zoe and Mrs Beckham


Makeup manual by Bobbi Brown:


Some makeup, including roll on shimmer and deodorant in my signature scent, Pink Sugar by Aquolina, some glitter eyeliners and a green eyeliner from MAC, plus a Sephora gift card

Any my parents also gave me a gift card with some money on it, with which I bought these babies:



THEY LOOK LIKE CANDY. I WANT TO EAT THEM. I AM SO EXCITED

Yay!!!

And today I had my first day of work! No one was really there, but I looked SUPER cute anyway (please excuse the bitchface, this was after work)



The cape and the skirt are new, and they're so fun! Don't I look so Blair with that cape?

Overall, everything is good and I'm glad to be blogging again!


xoxo

11 comments:

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

hi C! i've been wondering where you've been. glad to see you're back. hope you had a lovely holiday and finals didn't kick your butt too much. happy new year, too!

(btw, i hope my answers helped you w/ur paper.)

Gracie said...

I love all of your outfits! and those heeled booties are cuteeeeee

Unknown said...

Does anyone else think this chick needs some class and breeding before she tries to emulate Blair Waldorf? Or at least a comprehensive review of the Gossip Girl series.

Anonymous said...

hahaha love the name of your blog!

john said...

I think Blair will also look sensational in this outfit.

Katiuscia said...

your blog was interesting,why don't you write it no more??

We like it like that said...

I love your header!! :)
Really nice blog!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love style a to zoe.. such a good book. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Dainté said...

Great outfit ! love your blog :)
Please check out my blog! BTW: I always follow back If you ask me to :)
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Anna Sonata said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.rental mobil

Mixtape Singles said...

check out my Chuck Bass blog http://chuckbasslately.blogspot.com/