28.9.08

Get the London Look

What Would Blair Waldorf Do has gotten a facelift! Hope you all like the new layout (I thought the pink was getting a bit tacky)

London Fashion Week was a little disappointing, but there were a few collections I really liked.


Jenny Packham s/s 09
This is what I would call a "princess" collection. I can't imagine any girl not wanting to wear pieces likes these. Everything was so wonderfully girly. The pastel colours and intricate beading were just absolutely dream-like. I also really liked to makeup for this show. Some close-ups:

I'd never heard of this designer before but the collection was absolutely gorgeous!


Temperly s/s 09
There were some things I liked and some things I didn't like about Temperly. I liked the combination of black&whites mixed with strong colors like pink and blue. I did not, however, understand these belts:

Why would you put a star of david on a belt like that? It just seems so strange and out-of-place for me. I suppose it wasn't meant to be a star of david but thats what I thought when I looked at it.
Generally Temperly's collection was nice and pretty and flowy, but sometimes it was kind of strange.


Luella s/s 09
I COULD LIVE AND DIE IN THIS COLLECTION. Words cannot express how much I loved almost every single one of these pieces. Cute, girly, but still very edgy and fresh. Looked like a punk celebutaunte alice in wonderland garden party! If I could wear things from this collection every day of my life, I probably would. Some amazing close-ups:


WANT WANT WANT

Milan coming soon, and maybe some other stuff too!

No comments: