11.9.08

MEGA FASHION WEEK POST: part 2


Miss Sixty
Miss Sixty was cute, young, sporty, and sexy, as Miss Sixty tends to look. I really liked the striped socks/stockings (those should make a come back!). Everything looked light and summery, and I especially like the idea of a white tartan pattern for spring. I really liked the picture on the bathing suit too! Very Paris Hilton (but in a nice way!)


I really loved the mis-matched three-buckle belt in this collection. I thought it was a cute idea that could easily translate from runway to real way. I wasn't too impressed with this collection, but it did look comfortable. Especially with pockets in the dresses!! All dresses should have pockets. Pockets win!


Rodarte
RODARTE IS AMAZING. I really really love them. So unique, so inspiring, so innovative! The fabrics were twisted and sculpted in such interesting ways. There is so much to look at! Each piece was a masterpiece. I was very impressed.


Tuleh
I am in LOVE with the patterns in this collection. That first lighting bolt pattern is so amazing (although I wish it was on a nicer looking garment). I love combining different patterns in new ways that somehow (miraculously) end up looking cohesive. And apparently Tuleh is not afraid to play with color! Fantastic.


Diane Von Furstenberg
First off, I love the headpieces for this collection. Very girlie, and so much pink!! The collection was romantic, light, breezy, and it felt very Shakespearian comedy to me.


Matthew Williamson
Bonjour, florals! I thought this collection was very, very pretty. I like the combination of pink and purple with black (it's very me), as well as the fantastic shoes in this collection!! They look so comfy!

End of part 2

1 comment:

lolitasunglasses said...

Great post! Matthew Williamson was one of my favourites!